- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)
- CrossFit Level 3 Trainer (CCFT)
- Functional Movement Systems Expert
- CrossFit Mobility Coach
- Catalyst Athletics Level 1, Advanced Level 2 Olympic Weightlifting Coach
- CrossFit Rowing Coach
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Professional Motocross Competitor (now Professional Mom)
- Multi-sport athlete
- CPR/AED Certified
My journey into health and fitness began when I met my husband 100 years ago. He impressed his passion for health and fitness onto me. I have had first-hand experience with leading a healthy, fit life; now it gives me great pleasure to share that experience with others.
Since my journey began I have been able to travel the country racing motocross and win a National Championship. I have raced mountain bikes, triathlons, ran ½ marathons, summated Mt. Adams and Mt. Baldy (both while pregnant), and recently with the kids in backpacks. I enjoy rock climbing, scuba diving, and setting an example for my kids. My lifestyle leads me on many grand adventures, some without notice. Maintaining elite health and fitness allows me to live life unhindered and loving it.
I’ve opened High Definition Fitness to help others improve themselves. I want to help you reach your goals, help you become what you’d like and do whatever you envision; to reach elite levels of fitness.
“Always try your hardest, always be yourself, and the best will always shine.”