9 Week Challenge update. Two weeks down, seven to go! Keep up the good work everyone! Does it seem to be getting easier for you? Anybody feel any different? Share in the comments. And don’t forget to bring in your journals.
We found this funny post about our favorite beverage. This 9 week challenge is really cramping my BBQ technique…
The Beer Post
Courtesy of CF One World
Beer is one of the oldest alcoholic beverages in human history, dating back to 9500 BC. This means beer has been around pretty much as long as exercising…..so it must be good for you. Beer is the third most consumed beverage in the world next to water and tea.
A few things I know about beer:
- Beer should not be mixed with other alcoholic beverages.
- Beer tastes horrible after you have just finished a breath mint.
- Light beer is for pussies.
- All things in moderation are okay, except for beer, which is okay to consume in large amounts if you exercise really hard when you aren’t drinking beer.
- Beer is not a morning drink.
- A cold beer is wonderful immediately following a hard workout, but it is not Robb Wolf approved.
- Certain wines go good with certain foods, but beer goes good with everything.
- Beer does not make you fat if you only eat plain iceberg lettuce salads with no salad dressing.
- If your beer needs pieces of fruit in it, or it has a fruit flavor, well…..that’s just fruity.
- Beer is not paleo. Beer will fuck up your Zone blocks. Beer is not gluten-free. Thus, one can deduce that beer is damn delicious.
- Beer was way overpriced at the CrossFit Games, and it was really bad beer. NorCal Regional had Sierra Nevada. NORCAL ROCKS!
- I drank way too much tonight, but tomorrow morning I will feel wonderful. Can’t say that when I drink way too much of any other alcoholic beverage.
Something I missed???? Post to comments.